JOIN NERP (NATIONAL
ELECTORAL ROLL PURIFICATION)-2016 DRIVE
1. Young citizen attained 18 years of age on 1.1.2016 to become voter. Apply Here
2. Have your name registered in electoral roll more than once/Was your name
arlier registered in electoral roll is still continuing, then you can Check
here and apply for deletion of name here in accordance with rules.
Remember multiple entries is a punishable offence.
3. Please help in deleting the name of electors who have expired and still features
in the electoral roll.
4. Correct your entries.Apply Here
5. Replace your poor quality photo/image with good quality image.
(Size 3.2 cm X 2.4 cm Resolution 320X240) Apply Here
FAQs On NERP
- For inclusion of name in the voter list, use Form 6 (Online/Offline)
- For change in the Assembly Constituency, use Form 6 (Online/Offline)
- For enrolment of overseas electors, use Form 6A (Online/Offline)
- For deletion and objection of an entry in draft electoral roll,
use Form 7 (Offline)
- For correction of particulars in electoral roll, use Form 8
- For change of address within the Assembly Constituency,
use Form 8A (Online/Offline)